The Industrial Clusters program (IC) works with a range of public- and private-sector partners to assist investors interested in the target sectors, providing support with everything from pre-investment research to post-implementation aftercare. Key partners include the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA), Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu (RCJY), Saudi Aramco and Saudi Industrial Property Authority (Modon).
Industrial Clusters program pre-investment collaboration includes:
- Providing assistance with obtaining market data
- Support in carrying out market research and feasibility studies
- Help with evaluating business model options such as foreign direct investment, joint venture and licensed operations
- Support in identifying the best possible locations, sites, suppliers and staff
- Acting as a hub and simplifying exchanges between government agencies, analysts, banks, law firms, property developers and other stakeholders and suppliers
- Assessing eligibility for incentives
- Assisting with applications
Industrial Clusters can also advise on accessing finance such as Public Investment Fund loans, Saudi Industrial Development Fund loans and private venture capital.